The Sims Team has published Laundry List for The Sims 4 – addressing the most important bugs and issues in the game that the team has prioritized to fix in time for the next game update.
Welcome to the Laundry List where we’ll share a list of the top community concerns that we’re currently investigating and hope to have resolved in the upcoming patch.
These concerns were reported by players who help us continue our work of improving the user experience on a regular basis.
Please note that some topics can be tricky and require an extended investigation on our end, so even though we are actively investigating it’s not a guarantee that we’ll have an immediate fix for it in the upcoming patch.
Also note that this is just a list of the “top” concerns. There are more topics that we saw reported by players that are not listed and being worked on.
So, without further ado, here is a list of the top community concerns we’re currently investigating:
For the month of May, we’ll have two updates to the game.
The first one is going to be on the smaller side, but all good things come in small packages 🙂 Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the first game update:
- Videos from drone won’t transfer to video station
- [V] ‘Compel Deep Drink’ action icon won’t clear the action queue
- Base Game Facial Hair ChinStrap Makes Jaw Bigger and Looks Distorted
- [CKK] Counters have broken texture when dirty
- Voodoo doll looks weird after use (in inventory)
- Item texture glitches in laptop mode
The second game update is larger and will follow at a later date this month. Here’s the list of the top community concerns we’re investigating for the second May update:
- Sims cook but don’t autonomously eat/ cook more/ eat quick meal instead
- Sims don’t autonomously eat left-overs
- Baby icon/household picture different colour than Sim
- Unable to go to work/school/class/audition
- Sad Sim All The Time
- Fruits and vegetables in toddlers’ inventories
- Resume making potion resets Sim
- Sim stuck at work/school
- [NKSP] Can’t ship on Plopsy
- [JTB] Cantina Door missing from build mode
- [TLSP] Murphy Bed with Loveseat doesn’t have the Relax interaction
- Updating the Hates Children trait
Thanks for all your patience and valuable help! Please continue telling us about any issues you’re experiencing on Answers HQ, we’ll continue to work on improving our transparency, and together we can make this game the best that it can be. Happy Simming!
Sims 4 Laundry List official post