“Welcome to Switch gaming! We are a welcoming community for all types of content creators! Our platform is a safe and comfortable environment for everyone.”
- Requires: Get famous and City Living
- Requirements for Tripod: Moschino Pack
Note: This mod is an extension for “slice of life” but does not require “slice of life” to work.
How to get started / Use this mod!
- First, figure out which platform(s) you want to stream from. You can stream from a console, pc, your drone, or your tripod.
- After that, you want to buy the equipment that you need for streaming. Whether it’s a laptop/computer, wifi-enabled tripod, drone, or all of the above. I recommend using multiple and especially the drone.
- Figure out what content you want or don’t limit yourself and do everything.
- Grab the Switch Streamer aspiration if you are interested in that.
- Finally, you want to make sure your equipment is working, that you are wearing appropriate clothing, and then begin streaming.
- In the first 20-30 minutes of your very first stream, you will have a dead chat but people will eventually show up.
- After your first stream, you will have a new trait which will unlock a new menu called “switch streaming” in that new menu you can interact offline, interact with viewers when you are streaming using a drone, and get paid for subscribers every week.
Streaming Pros & Cons
For the already Famous / Big Streamers
- You are less likely to get bans for your actions since you bring so much to our platform we will give you many warnings.
- We will showcase you on the front page every single stream to bring you even more followers!
- You are more likely to receive way more donations and bigger donations compared to a smaller Switch streamer.
- Your community will be more welcoming compared to smaller Switch streamers.
- You are more likely to receive a lot of hate comments from viewers who are jealous of your success.
- You will get more subscribers naturally compared to smaller streamers.
- You are less likely to react to subscribers and donations not because you are unappreciative but because you will get more.
For the newcomers / Smaller Streamers
- You are most likely to get banned for your actions as you are new to our platform we are really strict.
- You will most likely get very few donations and very small donations since you are a smaller streamer.
- You are less likely to get hateful comments since you are a smaller streamer.
- You are less likely to get more viewers since we mostly display our bigger content creators.
- You won’t gain subscribers as quickly compared to bigger streamers but you can work for it.
- You are most likely to react to subscribers and donations for obvious reasons.
You will unlock social interactions after your very first stream! There is also a chance that people around you will celebrate your donations and subs with you!
- Do not wear inappropriate clothing. You should never be nude for any circumstances. You should never be in swimwear at home during a stream unless you are inside of a hot tub or pool. At the same time, we do actually allow swimwear if you are at a beach or pool area.
- We do not allow bullying, excessive arguments, or fighting on stream as it is very unprofessional and not the image we want for our streaming platform.
- This mod adds live smart comments. There are 350+ possible comments even though you might end up with similar ones. The viewers are about 70% aware of what you are doing and will react to what you’re doing-especially with drone streaming. There are all types of comments including mean ones I tried not to go “too far” with the mean comments.
- This mod adds donations that will come with comments from your viewers.
- This mod adds different moodlets and buffs to express the emotions streamers feel. I didn’t go too deep inside the negative emotions (though some are included) because I want this mod so mostly showcase the positive part of being a streamer.
- This mod adds an opportunity to get banned. Which will suck.
- You can do a few interactions when you aren’t streaming by clicking on your sim.
- You can get subscribers which you will be paid weekly for having.
- You will be paid $10-25 per subscriber depending on their tier. You can make a maximum of $100k a week from subs alone.
- You can choose from custom alerts for your donations and subscribers. Some alerts are featuring your favorite streamers/Youtubers in the sims community!
You can also try out the aspiration!
Drone Streaming (Recommended)
- You can pretty much do almost anything you want to do when you’re drone streaming and the chat will pick up on it.
- There are no interactions on the drone itself but there are some when you click on your sim when you are streaming with the drone.
- You can interact with your followers, tell a story, and even play an advertisement after you have completed your first stream by clicking on your sim. I advise you do an interaction like “sitting, eating, watch tv, etc..” before you click interact so that the sim will multitask.
- I adjusted the drone so that it faces you instead of being behind you to make it more realistic.
- Every interaction is based only on the tripod.
- You can stream a clothing haul, just chatting, emotional story, romantic story, scary story, singing stream, or recent storytime. When the interaction end so does the stream but they are two hours long.
- I added nothing to the computer or console except that the game picks up on the switch streaming mod.
- I recommend gaming when the drone is streaming (instead of clicking Livestream on the console/computer) because the game’s follower and donation growth makes everything really easy and I didn’t want to override it too much because of those who use the social media career.
How to Setup Custom Alerts
- Unzip the alerts zip file.
- Choose one that you want and leave it in your mods folder, delete the rest, or move the rest to a folder that is not in your mods folder.
Thank you kawaiistacie