Have you ever dreamed of being a king or queen and ruling a kingdom? Live in a big castle, have people at your beck and call, and have generations of royalties? Then, the Sims 4 royalty mod is here to turn your wish into a reality (at least for your Sim!) As the modification allows you to play generation after generation of a noble family. That means giving titles, listening to counsel, having princes and princesses, ordering minions and providing for your kingdom.
How to install the royalty mod sims 4 and get started?
- After downloading, make sure to place [LN] Royalty Mod 1.1. package and [LN] Royalty Mod 1.1. script in your MODS folder and not inside another folder as the game will not be able to read the. script file.
- Getting started is easy; all you need to do is create you Monarch in CAS and render them the ‘Monarch’ trait, which is under Lifestyles’ category.
- Your Monarch will be the centre of most of your interactions. With them picked you will be able to give other titles.
- To be able to use other features of this mod, find a sim to be your Monarch’s Trusted Advisor by giving them the title and then, you’ll be able to do tasks such as; raising and reducing taxes, allowing markets, etc.
What are the features of the sims 4 monarchy mod?
- To start a royal family, start by creating a monarch.
- “Monarch” is a trait in this module, and that can be found under the “Lifestyles” category. But to do that, you’ll first need to enable full edit mode, using cas. Full edit mode.
- Monarchs are the most critical Sims in this mod. They are the head of the line, and they have the last word in every decision.
- The Monarch can have a Royal Partner, give certain rights to any user, appoint an heir and so on.
- Based on your Monarchs interactions with the world, they have the chance to become either a Beloved Royal or Despised Tyrant!
- Simmers around them will either love being around them or despise it! Don’t raise those taxes too high, your highness!
- The royal family mod has a beautiful title system which lets you select the title of your Sims.
- For example, your Ruler can be a King, Emperor, Tsar or a Sultan and their spouse Queen, Tsarina, or Princess.
- All of these can be changed during the play, and it only takes a few seconds for the new title to take place!
- Aside from the title of Monarch which you get when creating that Sim, all the other titles are bequeathed in the game by the highness. He is the one who can switch the title of any Sim, for example uplifting a peasant to a Noble!