Sims 4 Pastel World
- 96 recolors of world objects and plants.
- You simply add the .package files to your mods folder as any other Custom Content, and remove the files to remove the effect.
- The result will look different depending on what EPs you have. For example, there is a City Living Oak tree which overrides the colors of random oak trees in most worlds.
- Forgotten Hollow, Strangerville & Evergreen Harbor are least affected, but I might make add-ons for the last two.
- 96 items sounds like a lot, but there are sooo many objects and plants in this game, it will still be a balanced mix of normal and pastel, and green trees and pink trees.
- Tested in spring and summer.
- Recommended: ‘basegame’ file + every EP you own! The more the better (^.~)☆
I wasn’t sure exactly what to call it (Pink World, or Kawaii World also came to mind, ha ha), but Pastel World seemed most descriptive (^-^*) The look is quite different depending on where your sim is. My favorite is Britechester, but I also like how Sulani is more dark pink and cyan than the others.
Credit : Miiko
How to install Mods on Sims 4 ?
1.Download the mods
2.Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. Moving the custom content into the Mods folder.
3.Make sure the mods works in your game.
Sims 4 Pastel World, Sims 4 More Worlds, Sims 4 Mods, Sims 4 cc