Sims 4 Featured upload! UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition
- Updated for game version 1.58.63 (Nov. 12 patch). This is intended for Legacy Edition (32-bit PC players and non-Metal Mac players) only. If you play the normal version of TS4, do not download this version.
This mod enables the UI cheats extension, which allows you to use cheats by directly clicking on the UI, as opposed to typing a command.
Currently, the mod includes the following functions:
- Clickable/draggable needs cheat.
- Right click on a needs bar to set value (from -100 to 100).
- Left click on the money counter to gain $1000.
- Right click on the money counter to set household funds.
- Right click on a Sim in the relationship panel to set friendship/romance values (from -100 to 100).
- Right click on a moodlet to remove the moodlet.
- Right click on an aspiration goal to fulfill it immediately.
- Right click on a skill bar to set level (from 1 to 10).
- Right click on the in-game clock on the UI to set time (from 0 to 23; for instance, entering "15" will set time to 3PM).
- Right click on a character value meter to set value (from -100 to 100)
- Right click on a promotion task or a work from home assignment to complete it immediately (note that it currently does not work for daily tasks).
- Right click on a work/school performance bar to set value (from -100 to 10
- Right click on a job icon in the career panel to promote or demote your Sim.
- Right click on the Fame or Reputation meter in the Simology panel to set rank (from 0 to 5 for Fame and 0 to 7 for Reputation).
- Right click on an event goal (for parties, dates, and active careers) to complete it immediately.
- Right click on a perk (for clubs, retail shops, restaurants, vet clinics, celebrities, vampires, spellcasters, or satisfaction rewards) to unlock or lock it immediately.
To install, extract the file and place both the .package file and the .ts4script file in your mods folder.
Script mods need to be enabled in the options menu for it to work. Note that script mods can only be placed at most one subfolder level deep.
Make sure only one copy of the script and one copy of the package file are installed. If you have older versions of this mod, delete them first.
If cheat windows do pop up but nothing happens after entering a value, this means you installed the package file correctly but not the script file.
If the left click money cheat is the only thing that works, this also means that the script file is not installed correctly.
v1.15.1 is built for Legacy Edition ONLY.
This mod overrides the following resources and will conflict with other mods that also modify these resources.
The script module only adds new custom commands to the game and it does not conflict with other script mods.
EA/Maxis for creating the original cheats extension, which this mod is built upon
Credit : weerbesu
How to Download Custom Content on Sims 4 ?
1.Download the package
2.Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. Moving the custom content into the Mods folder.
3.Make sure the custom content works in your game.