Sims 4 Bug Life Mod
Sims 4 Bug Life Mod, sims 4 cottage living mods, Sims 4 Mods, Sims 4 Custom Content
This mod is Base Game Compatible. Enhanced with Outdoor Retreat, Seasons and Eco Lifestyle. Tested up to 1.77.131
The Bug Life Mod brings your gardens to life. You’ll no longer need to place a debug spawner again.
Depending on the region, weather, eco conditions, and time of day, your lot will bustle and buzz with bugs. Maybe you Like bugs, and have no problem swatting them away, but if you get bugged out, just call Pest Control. Don’s Dead Bug will dispatch a friendly exterminator to remove any pests around your lot and perform preventative spraying to keep them at bay. They’ll even take care of those nasty flies around your crops.
- Bugs: This mod automatically spawns insects introduced with Outdoor Retreat like ants, ladybugs, bees and locusts around any lot your Sim travels to.
It will also spawn the new pond effects introduced in the Cottage Living patch including mosquitos, dragonflies, and fireflies, however due to their footprint they are currently not directly interactable or collectable like the Retreat insects.
Sims will autonomously react to bugs depending on their preference and proximity to them. Sims without a preference will not have any specific effects to keep those features opt-in.
- Attractors: Bugs tend to stick around plants, ponds, picnic areas, trash, and smelly gifts from your pets – but like real life they may appear in random spots too. They will only appear within the active lot’s bounds.
- Repellents: Put that Citronella candle from Backyard Stuff to use! Bugs will avoid areas with incense, candles, and fire.
- Preferences: Sims who Dislike bugs will get uncomfortable if they hear noisy bugs and will have a hard time staying near them if they can see them. Sims who Like bugs can be inspired by the buzzz of nature and have no problem swatting away insects for others.
- Introducing the Exterminator NPC! For a flat fee, your Sims can rid their lot of bugs by calling Pest Control. Don’s Dead Bug will remove any bugs from your lot and perform preventative spraying to keep the bugs away for about a week. They’ll also take care of your crops that are infested.
- Bug Free Lot Trait: You can opt any lot out of the bug system by adding the Bug Free Zone lot trait. Bugs will automatically be disabled for apartments and while visiting Sixam, Magic Realm, Batuu, and the Acting Studio.
- Cats and Dogs: Your pets will interact autonomously with bugs depending on their traits, or you can instruct them to chase bugs away if you use a pet control mod.
- Toddlers don’t care how many eyes or legs you have, they’ll talk to you anyway!
- Collecting: If you have Outdoor Retreat, all bugs will be collectable like those in Granite Falls.
- This mod does not unlock items in Build/Buy so feel free to use other mods like the unlocked spawners by Bakie.
- Outdoor Retreat is required to collect insects, otherwise the interaction just provides a visual effect.
- The default spawners from B/B, debug, and in Granite Falls will not include the custom interactions, proximity effects, or be sprayed by Pest Control.
- Spawns a bug following chance and tests. Can be used to spawn more bugs than autonomy does by the interval.
- Displays the current extermination level. Bugs will start spawning below 0. The lot is considered exterminated above 90. The lot default is 0.
- bugs.set_level 100
- Set the extermination level between -1 and 100.
- This mod is completely tunable. Open up the package in S4Studio and look for the snippet using instance ID: A991A569FF7557F5
- Please tune for personal use only, do not release tuned versions as your own.
- Max Spawned Autonomously at One Time: 4
- Spawn Interval: Random between 10min and 45min
- Global Chance of Spawn each Interval: 70%
- Random Placement Chance: 25%
- Repellent Radius: 3
- Attractors and Repellents defined by object Tags
- Insect Definitions: An object definition ID paired with a set of tests and chance.
Credit : by lot51
How to Download Custom Content on Sims 4 ?
1.Download the package
2.Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods. Moving the custom content into the Mods folder.
3.Make sure the custom content works in your game.